Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What's Your Role In The Shift?

My desired role in the shift is to teach, witness, nurture, cultivate the inner healing and transformation of every individual that comes my way with the desire to transform. Transform their lives on every level, from the inside out, therefore changing their frequency and vibration to one of self love, love of others to feel and know we are one. It starts from within. To acknowledge the inheriet power of our existence and change the world we live in. If there is one person that I can touch and inspire in this way, I would have taken an active roll in the shift of the collective concieness.


Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to work on myself, my own re-accuring issues, teach my family to think in terms of oneness, recycle, reduce, reuse, give reiki to those who ask and keep working towards a life style of less consumption and dependency on foreign oil. Hello, now that I've written it out, that's allot. I hope that this inspires you to. theshift.com offers life coahing in it's own style, yes it costs money, however, the video clip alone was enough to remind me of my purpose. You need nothing to make a change in the world. You are what it takes to make things different.


PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE....PLEASE!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cool video. Did you ever read The Celestine Prophesy? Kind of along the same lines.